Information is collected when you browse this website (hereinafter, “Website”). This information can be used to identify your computer and its browser program or any mobile devices that you use to surf the internet. It is collected by installing small text files called “Cookies” and other, similar information technology techniques (which are comprehensively referred to in this document as “Cookies”).
The Cookies installed by the Website are broken down as follows:
- Technical Cookies: these are strictly related to browsing the Website and guarantee normal use of it. Among other things, they make it possible to track your choices (the choice of language or size of typeface used), to recognise the computer or mobile device when a new connection is made and to manage a browsing session (allowing continuous connection to the area protected by your login details for the entire duration of the browsing session). They are also used for statistical purposes to improve the service and the use of the Website by its users.
- Third party technical Cookies: these are Cookies installed on the Website by third parties. This category includes the Cookies of Google Analytics, which are used for statistical purposes in an aggregated and anonymous form, to analyse visits and browsing of the Website by users.
- Third party Cookies used for marketing purposes: these are Cookies installed through the Website by third parties to send you advertising messages that are customised to match your preferences, according to the information contained in the visited web pages (e.g. a visit to the pages of this Website or other websites that use the same Cookies).
Sharing of content over social networks
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Google, Youtube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram http://instagram.com/legal/privacy/
How to refuse installation and/or delete Cookies
If you prefer, you can set your browser, by using the specific options provided, to refuse automatic installation of Cookies or delete all installed Cookies from your computer or mobile device.
The procedure varies according to the browser used. The support pages of leading browsers may be accessed by using the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/topic/2373959?hl=it&ref_topic=2373957
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie#firefox:win7:fx38
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
WARNING: the disabling and/or deletion of technical Cookies might impair your use of the Website.
Third-party technical Cookies
This Website uses third-party technical Cookies. For more information or to block these Cookies, go to the Cookies section found in the third-party websites, as shown below.
|Google Analytics||__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz||Tecnico||support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245|
|Youtube||VISITOR_INFO_LIVE, use_hitbox, PREF, YSC||Tecnico||www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/|
How to refuse installation and/or delete third-party Cookies used to profile users for marketing purposes.
By continuing to browse on the Website and accessing any external element to the banner or closing the banner, you consent to the installation of third-party profiling Cookies.
The banner contains a link to this page, through which the third-party marketing profile Cookies can be disabled or more information obtained.
In both cases (in case of giving consent or in case of denying consent about the usage of third-party Cookies used to profile users for marketing purposes), two technical Cookies will be installed on the computer or mobile device you used to surf the internet, in order to track your consent or denial of consent to use those Cookies.
If not manually deleted, the previous said technical Cookies will remain on your computer or mobile device for a period of 12 months after their installation. Herebelow the names of said technical Cookies:
You can revoke at any time your previously provided consent to the installation of third-party Cookies used to profile users, by accessing the following section "How to refuse installation and/or delete Cookies."
Also in this case a technical Cookie will be installed on the computer or mobile device you used to surf the internet in order to track your withdrawal of consent. This Cookie will deactivate but not delete both technical Cookies and Cookies used to profile you users for marketing purposes previously installed, which, if not deleted manually, will remain on your computer or mobile device until expiration, defined by the owner of Cookies. In case you want to delete these Cookies you can proceed through a specific feature of your browser.
The cancellation procedure differs depending on the browser used to access internet. For more information can refer to the links in the "Steps to refuse to install and to proceed with the cancellation".
Manage your preferences about third-party Cookies used to profile users for marketing purposes
You may provide your consent below to the use of third-party profiling Cookies for marketing purposes installed through this Website, or display the previously indicated choice, which you may freely change at any time.
Third-party Cookies used to profile users for marketing purposes: DISABLED ( ENABLE )
Saga Prefectural Tourism Federation is not responsible for any malfunctioning of the websites itemized inside all this webpage.